Policy for quality, environment, safety and ethical responsibility
Based on the growing needs of the market in terms of product quality, the Company SAFE S.r.l. has implemented a Quality Management System as an indispensable basic tool both for the continuous improvement of the services provided to the Customer, and for the optimization of its business management, with the aim of increasing its competitiveness on the market through optimization of its own organizational processes and the awareness that this goal can be achieved with the contribution of everyone and the centrality of people.
The sensitivity and attention of the organization to workers, to issues of Environmental sustainability and Health and Safety at work led the Management to develop an integrated management system for the Environment, Health and Safety in the workplace and social responsibility, in order to always and with all resources aim at the excellence of internal and external relations towards all interested parties.
The increase in staff satisfaction has favored the consolidation of a dynamic and effective organizational structure, aimed at promoting its values and tradition; this process has allowed the Company to operate with greater confidence within its Management System for Quality, Environment, Health and Safety and Social Responsibility, favoring the growth of the individual and the increase in performance.
The Management has always been committed to pursuing continuous improvement at every company level, in compliance with the principles of the ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards, and even more so with the SA8000 standard in compliance with national and international regulatory principles for the protection of workers.
The Company considers Quality, Environment, Health and Safety, Social Responsibility, key principles of the corporate strategy and it is for this reason that it places them at the center of its development policies.
To achieve the objectives, the Management intends to:
- engage in the elimination of dangers and minimization of OSH risks and in the prevention of accidents and occupational diseases;
- undertake to ensure that workers’ rights are always respected in compliance with national and international principles for their protection;
- engage in the development of internal and external communication methods, encourage the active participation of workers in the development of the QASE integrated system, involve the interested parties in the growth of the QASE integrated system;
- Undertake to satisfy the customer’s needs, the requirements of the reference standards and the applicable binding aspects;
- Respond to the needs and expectations of the “stakeholders”, analyzing the context in which the organization operates and the factors that influence the processes;
- search for reliable suppliers and collaborators and constantly make them aware of the needs of SAFE and its Customers and on ethical and social responsibility issues, environmental sustainability and the guarantee of safety in the workplace;
- Maintain its organization, so that it is able to identify the causes of the problems by promptly adopting the measures necessary to resolve them;
- Undertake to increase the skills and knowledge from its human and material resources, and their involvement in the development of the integrated management system;
- Adopt and enhance the risk analysis tools for company processes in order to prevent any threats and critical issues and adopt measures for the prevention and/or containment of the consequences;
- Adopt and enhance the tools for analyzing improvement opportunities in order to plan investments and sustainable growth and development strategies consistent with the context in which the organization operates.
The implementation of this Policy is a duty and a daily challenge for all of us, from the property to the staff, because we are all responsible for it.
In fact, as regards the way of working within the company, each of us has the main task of:
- Pursuing the goal of doing everything well from the beginning;
- nourish personal or group goals day after day, reaching and exceeding them where possible;
- Understand and meet the quality expectations of its Customers, intended both as end Customers and as Users downstream of each business process;
- Report product / service non-conformities, so that they can become “resources” for improvement;
- identify, report and help eliminate anomalies, causes of errors and inefficiencies, present in processes and procedures;
- report any situation that conflicts with the ethical commitments shared by the company.
Each Function Manager is responsible for:
- transmit and explain to each employee the Policy for Quality, Environment, Health and Safety and Social Responsibility, the related objectives and their respective involvement in corporate objectives;
- take care of the training of all collaborators.
The Management undertakes to periodically verify that this Policy is consistent with the evolution of the organization and to make the document available to all interested parties.